Here at LBEB, we like to treat our athletes as more than just athletes: LBEB athletes are like family and employees. The time has come to expand the team, but this time around, I am going to do things a little bit differently. Rather than just pick one of you fine folks for sponsorship, I am going to run it as a competition. Here is what i have in mind for you:
I am currently look for four athletes, two female and two male. However, the caveat here is that this is not a guaranteed sponsorship. Instead, the four athletes I pick will be on a three-month trial period. At the end of the three months, I will pick one athlete to stay on board, while dismissing the other three.
I decided to run it like this, in order to see what athlete truly wants to be here. Too often, athletes think that sponsorship is a one way street: I give you everything, and you think that lifting is enough for your commitment. It isn’t, and that attitude will make you lose your slot faster than you can blink.
Instead, this three-month trial period will involve me watching the progress of the four athletes I choose. What I will be watching for are training and competition videos, instructional videos/articles, sale and promotional posts, interaction with fans on the site and social media platforms, performance and progress in your training, and most importantly, how you treat LBEB followers.
Now that we have that out of the way, here is what I am looking (and NOT looking) for:
1. You need to have at least 18 months of competition-oriented training under your belt.
2. I would prefer that you have participated in at least five competitions.
3. I am not looking for athletes that are sponsored by similar brands, as that is a conflict of interest. I pay for exclusivity, and expect it from my athletes.
4. As #1 implies, I am not looking for new athletes. Sponsorship is something you earn, not something you try out for fun.
5. If you adhere to homeopathy, don’t believe in vaccines, think GMOs are evil, etc., don’t bother applying. Seriously, stop now.
What I will offer the four trial athletes during this trial period is as follows, but not limited to: clothing, gear, supplements, competition entry fees, possible travel.
Below you will find an application form that must be filled out completely and accurately, in order to be considered. If I am interested, you will hear from me.
Please email all application forms to Brandon@liftbigeatbig.com, with the subject line: Sponsorship Application. DO NOT submit via Facebook, those will automatically be disregarded. Follow instructions, because this entire process is part of the trial period. Good luck to all, and I look forward to reading your applications.