Everyone knows that lifting makes women big, bulky, and less desirable. But, do they know the reasons why? I compiled my top ten reasons as to why women should NEVER EVER even think about touching a weight. Ever.
Originally written by Brandon Morrison
- You will find less and less that you are asked to go to the kitchen and make a sandwich. What will you do with all that free time?!?
- Men on the Internet will tell you that you are too big. Can you handle no longer being the object of a stranger’s fantasy?
- Pants won’t fit because your butt has gotten so big. Imagine actually filling out a pair of pants, the horror!!
- Your children might see that a woman can be something more than a frail object meant to please a man. Challenging the status quo is never a good thing.
- You can eat a much larger amount of delicious food and not gain a pound. Disgusting! Pass the tofu and skim milk please.
- Men will avoid you at the gym when you lift more than they do. How are you supposed to know how to lift without their constant coaching?
- You will be able to open a pickle jar without a man or a knife. No one should possess that much raw power.
- Your bones will maintain a thick density throughout your life. Do you really want to rob a surgeon of your money for osteoporosis treatment?
- Heavy lifting can be as diverse as you want to make it. Your time would be much better spent on a treadmill every day watching CNN.
- You will be shunned from old friends that want you to go clubbing every night. Those are the kinds of friends you just don’t want to lose.