Celebrities are no strangers to stupid diets. Some, if not all, the fad or crash diets we hear about today are popularized by your favorite stars trying to get in shape for their next role and the celebrity trainers that are trying to make a quick buck by slapping a catchy name on their eating disorder.
- Users claim the lemon/maple syrup mixture is pleasant tasting
- Weight loss is immediate as the user loses pounds of retained fecal material
- Euphoria and other feelings of serenity are an added bonus as the person becomes almost yogi like in their fasting state
- Cannot leave the house for up to three days as user rushes to the bathroom for frequent bowel movements
- No food intake of any kind other than maple syrup mixture means participant will likely develop intense food cravings, making it difficult if there are other people in the home eating solid foods
- As you detoxify body, intense fatigue and mood swings are reported as “normal” by most users of the Maple Syrup Diet
- Very low calorie intake, about 500/day
Do you see the problem here?
Plus, it’s a diet of f*cking ice cubes.
Rant over. Eat real food, and lots of it.